Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) that allows others to share and adapt the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
2. Tobin MJ, Laghi F, Jubran A. Why COVID-19 Silent Hypoxemia Is Baffling to Physicians. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2020;202(3):356-60. https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.202006-2157CP
3. Hahnen C, Freeman CG, Haldar N, Hamati JN, Bard DM, Murali V, et al. Accuracy of vital signs measurements by a smartwatch and a portable health device: Validation study. JMIR Mhealth Uhealth 2020;8(2):e16811. https://doi.org/10.2196/16811
4. Lauterbach CJ, Romano PA, Greisler LA, Brindle RA, Ford KR, Kuennen MR. Accuracy and Reliability of Commercial Wrist-Worn Pulse Oximeter During Normobaric Hypoxia Exposure Under Resting Conditions. Res Q Exerc Sport. 2020;1-10. https://doi.org/10.1080/02701367.2020.1759768
5. Mishra T, Wang M, Metwally AA, Bogu GK, Brooks AW, Bahmani A, et al. Pre-symptomatic detection of COVID-19 from smartwatch data. Nat Biomed Eng. 2020;4(12):1208-20. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41551-020-00640-6
6. Wu RC, Ginsburg S, Son T, Gershon AS. Using wearables and self-management apps in patients with COPD: a qualitative study. ERJ Open Res. 2019;5(3):36-2019. https://10.1183/23120541.00036-2019
7. Lee H, Ko H, Lee J. Reflectance pulse oximetry: Practical issues and limitations. ICT Express 2016;2(4):195-8. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.icte.2016.10.004
8. Oxitone Medical Follow-up Made Effortless. Oxitone 1000M: World’s First FDA-cleared wrist-sensor pulse oximetry monitor. [Cited 2020 Dec 12]. Available from: https://www.oxitone.com/oxitone-1000m/
9. Elliott M, Tate R, Page K. Do clinicians know how to use pulse oximetry? A literature review and clinical implications. Aust Crit Care. 2006;19(4):139-44. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1036-7314(06)80027-5
10. Milutinović D, Repić G, Aranđelović B. Clinical nurses’ knowledge level on pulse oximetry: A descriptive multi-centre study. Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2016;37:19-26. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iccn.2016.05.006