Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All authors signed statement that participated in the execution of the work, the study described is original and that it was submitted exclusively to evaluation by the ABCS Health Sciences. A scanned copy of this letter will be included as a supplementary document in step 4 of submission.
- The manuscript file has all of the following sections in order: (1) title page, (2) abstract, (3) main text, (4) references. Figures, tables and charts, along with their respective legends are inserted after the end of the file, after the references.
- The submitted manuscript file is in Microsoft Word or compatible. The text is double-spaced and uses Times New Roman 12-point font.
- The text observes to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, on page About the Journal.
- The original files of the figures will be provided as separate PDF, PNG, JPG, TIF or high-resolution GIF together with the additional documents in step 4 of submission.
- For studies involving humans or experimental animals, a scanned copy of approval by a Research Ethics Committee is included as a supplementary document in step 4 of submission.
- Authors are aware that the manuscript will be evaluated in peer review process, receiving anonymous opinions of independent external evaluators chosen by the editorial board.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) that allows others to share and adapt the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.